2. Data Collection
We may collect, store, and use the following types of personal data:
- (a) Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and page views.
- (b) Information relating to transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases of our goods or services.
- (c) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, newsletters, and email notifications.
3. Use of Personal Data
We will use your personal information to:
- (a) Administer our website and business.
- (b) Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- (c) Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- (d) Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- (e) Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
4. Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party's direct marketing.
5. International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available via the internet around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
6. Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
7. Your Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
8. Policy Amendments
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
10. Data Controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Andrew Withers. Our data protection registration number is ZA283801.
The Libertarian Party UK, White House, Ednam Road, Dudley, DY1 1JX
Email:email@example.com | Phone: 01384 906075
Electoral Commission: RP 2517848 (GB) | Vat No: 371 3960 88